This fun and creative fill-in journal is the place to list everything you want to do, now that you'll finally have the time! (As well as lists for ideas on ways to just relax!)
- More than 52 lists, from ''10 ways you're going to relax'' to ''The people you'd like to spend more time with,'' to ''Places to which you plan to travel,'' and more!
- Packed with uplifting quotations, such as ''What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?'' --Mary Oliver.
- Colorful illustrations throughout.
- Provides extra pages for more retirement brainstorming!
- This engaging journal will help every retiree-to-be realize that the best is yet to come!
- Acid-free, archival-quality paper helps preserve your entries.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, ideas, articles, mementos, and more.
- Durable hardcover binding lies flat for ease of use.
- Elastic band closure keeps it all together.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 96 pages.
Author and illustrator Stephanie Peterson Jones loves creating art and design. You can find her work decorating the pages of children's books, adult coloring books, textiles, stationery, and gift products. She lives in Asheville, North Carolina.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.