The Kiss (1907–1908), the Gustav Klimt painting reproduced here, represents the pinnacle of his “golden phase.” Oil and gold leaf combine to create shapes and colours reminiscent of the Arts and Crafts and Art Nouveau styles. The lustrous palette and intricate patterns make the work a great masterpiece of the period.
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified text paper
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Decorative printed cover paper
- Smyth sewn
- Satin ribbon marker (grandes have two)
- Memento pouch
- Custom-designed laid paper
Dimension: Midi (130mm x 180mm x 26mm), 240 Pages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.