'Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude.'' -- A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- Here is a place in which your child can write down what they are thankful for, what has made them happy, and what they are looking forward to, before they go to sleep.
- This journal provides a wonderful way for a parent and child to enjoy some quiet time together each night.
- 144 easy-to-use guided pages.
- Child-friendly quotations throughout.
- Archival/acid-free paper helps preserve your child's writing.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Ribbon bookmark.
- Elastic band closure.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
Dimension: 15.90 x 21 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.