Ludwig van Beethoven’s musical expressions of heroism and struggle mirror his personal tragedies, including the loss of his hearing and a tumultuous family life. The autograph manuscript of Violin Sonata No. 10 in G Major featured on this Beethoven’s 250th Birthday cover was written in 1812.
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified text paper
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Decorative printed cover paper
- Smyth sewn
- Satin ribbon marker (grandes have two)
- Memento pouch
- Custom-designed laid paper
Dimension: Midi (130mm x 180mm x 30mm)
Ultra (180mm x 230mm x 24mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.