Stunning tealight candle holder from Light-glow. Made from finest Chinese porcelain and featuring an eye-catching lithophane design. Lithophane is an etched or moulded artwork in thin very translucent porcelain that can only be seen clearly when backlit with a light source, in this case a tealight. The lithophane design is repeated around the whole of the tealight holder. Finished in white and unglazed porcelain this tealight holder comes to life once lit creating a warm and atmospheric light. The tealight holder consists of a plate with a dome cover; the cover features a hole in the top for ventilation. The lit candle is placed on the plate and then covered by the decorative dome. Suitable for use with standard tealights or votive candles with a maximum height of 4.5cm (tealights/candles not included). Measures 8cm high overall. Base measures 12cm diameter. Gift boxed. Please note the unlit image shows the butterfly version of this product and is for illustrative purposes only. Can also be used with the Light-Glow LED base available separately. These quality tea-light holders will give a lovely warm glow in those dark winter nights.
Dimensions: 13 x 12.8 x 9.9 cm
- Made from the finest Chinese porcelain in a white unglazed finish
- Features an all round lithophane design that can only be seen clearly when backlit with a tealight
- Comprises of a plate with a dome cover
- Measures 8cm high overall. Base measures 12cm diameter
- Suitable for use with standard tealights or votive candles (not included)