On an 1862 boat trip, Charles Ludwig Dodgson (known to us as Lewis Carroll) entertained three sisters with a tale about a girl falling down a rabbit hole and into wondrous adventures with peculiar creatures. In 1864, Dodgson wrote and illustrated his story and our cover is a reproduction of that handwritten manuscript.
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified text paper
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Decorative printed cover paper
- Smyth sewn
- Satin ribbon marker (grandes have two)
- Memento pouch
- Custom-designed laid paper
Dimension: Midi (130mm x 180mm x 22mm), 240 Pages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.