Our Aurelia journal design is fit for a king. Its inspiration dates back to Paris in the mid-18th century and the original binding housed copies of King Louis XV’s procedures for Holy Week.
This book design is a marvellous riot of gold-tooled rococo elements, featuring birds, flowers and leaves.
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified text paper
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Decorative printed cover paper
- Smyth sewn
- Satin ribbon marker (grandes have two)
- Memento pouch
- Custom-designed laid paper
Dimension: 130mm x 180mm x 26mm, 240page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.