Virginia Woolf carved out new territory for artists, particularly women writers. She wrote with sensitivity and insight about the confusion, mystery and uncertainty of everyday life. Her 1931 novel The Waves was originally drafted in a series of seven notebooks, including the one reproduced for this cover.
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified text paper
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Decorative printed cover paper
- Smyth sewn
- Satin ribbon marker (grandes have two)
- Memento pouch
- Custom-designed laid paper
Dimension: Midi (130mm x 180mm x 20mm)
Mini (95mm x 140mm x 18mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.