Nineteen Eighty-Four, George Orwell’s dystopian piece of science fiction, introduced terms such as “Big Brother” and “thoughtcrime” into our lexicon. Only one handwritten copy of Nineteen Eighty-Four survives, and we are honoured to partner with Brown University to reproduce it on this Embellished Manuscript cover.
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified text paper
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Decorative printed cover paper
- Smyth sewn
- Satin ribbon marker (grandes have two)
- Memento pouch
- Custom-designed laid paper
Dimension: Midi (130mm x 180mm x 22mm), 144 Pages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.